The DBSA Wellness Tracker App was named a TOP BIPOLAR APP of 2017 by Healthline! Read more ×
Home

Category: Clubhouse Tour

Audio » Clubhouse Tour view all

Welcome Home

Join us on an audio tour of all the rooms in the Clubhouse.

Tip Jumping to conclusions

Whenever your silly brain starts to tell you something like, "That person hates me" or "No one at my job enjoys my company" or "they were all just talking about how bad I look today" or etc., STOP IMMEDIATELY and ask your brain, "How did we get to THAT conclusion?" 99% of the time, your brain made a very obvious argumentative gap. The other 1% of the time, someone may not like you, but that's normal and totally ok.

Sign Up Today