- Screening Center: Fill out a confidential questionnaire to see if you might be experiencing signs of depression, mania or anxiety.
- Learn about Depression: Learn about the illness, its signs and symptoms, treatment options and the prevalence of depression that occurs with other medical illnesses such as heart disease, diabetes, anxiety, etc.
- Learn about Bipolar Disorder: Learn about the illness, its signs and symptoms, treatment options and the prevalence of bipolar disorder that occurs with other medical illnesses such as heart disease, diabetes, anxiety, etc.
- Learn about Anxiety: Learn about the illnesses, the signs and symptoms, treatment options and the prevalence of anxiety that occurs with other medical illnesses such as heart disease, diabetes, depression, bipolar disorder, etc.
- Educate Yourself: Browse through more than 40 different DBSA publications about mood disorders, treatment options or challenges and information on how others can help.
- Find a Support Group: You are not alone! Find a support group near you using our convenient search tool. DBSA chapters run more than 1,000 peer-led support groups across the United States.
- Watch & Listen: At DBSA's online Recovery Education Center, take a class, watch videos and listen/subscribe to podcasts.
- Take Action: Make your voice heard. At the DBSA Advocacy Center, send letters to your legislators about critical mental health issues with just a couple of mouse clicks.
- Change a Life: Donate to DBSA to help create and maintain programs like Facing Us as well as a host of other initiatives, including—but definitely not limited to—training, peer specialist certifications, chapter programs, online resources and advocacy efforts.
- Habla Espanol? DBSA's website is also available in Spanish at www.DBSAlianza.org.
For an exhaustive list of mental health resources, visit www.DBSAlliance.org/resources.
DBSA would like to thank the following individuals and/or organizations that have donated their time, talent and/or resources to the Facing Us Clubhouse.
- Yoga Practices: Provided by Debbie McDermitt, CYT, LCSW and Stellaria Natural Health Studio, Chicago, Illinois. (www.stellarianaturalhealth.com)
- Meditation Exercises: Provided by Leah Harris
- Contest Promotional Video: "Facing Relationships" provided by Victoria Maxwell of Crazy for Life Co. (www.victoriamaxwell.com)
- Contest Promotional Video: "Hands of Recovery" provided by Ariel Brenner
- Comedy Clips: Provided by Stand Up For Mental Health comedy students and founder David Granirer - www.standupformentalhealth.com
- Promotional Consideration: BP Magazine
DBSA would also like to acknowledge the talents of the following vendor partners.